Terms and Conditions for Freebies
1. Offers (‘freebies’ and ‘discounts’) are open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 and over, who are either in active cancer treatment or recovering from cancer treatment except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including The Eleanor Rose Foundation and their immediate families).
2. Freebies - if an entrant wins a service or product meant for more than one person (e.g. event tickets, free meals for two, hotel accommodation) the winner is free to take anyone they wish as long as there are no age restrictions outlined in the individual prize details.
3. Freebies - please see individual prize draw details for the closing date by which you need to enter.
4. To apply for a freebie or a discount, please register your details in the first instance then click the ‘Apply’ button. Applications for the Christmas prize draw and some ad hoc theatre ticket offers are conducted via email - please email 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
5. Entries will only be accepted via www.elliesfriends.org except for the Christmas prize draw and for theatre ticket allocations where they have been advertised via email and not on the website. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. Successful entrants will need to provide proof of diagnosis/treatment status in the form of a doctor’s letter prior to being awarded a freebie/granted a discount.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for applications incomplete, corrupted, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
8. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
9. The Eleanor Rose Foundation’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. For a freebie, the lucky winners will be the first entry(s) drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or by an independent person. For a discount, you will receive notification of how to claim via return email. The closing date is 6 months after voucher-issue, unless otherwise stated.
10. There is no cash or alternative to the offer stated, and the offer is not transferable. No part or parts of the offer may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. For freebies, if the entrant is unable to take a prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
11. Freebies - the winning entrants will be contacted via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the Eleanor Rose Foundation does not hear back from the winning entrants within 28 days (or sooner depending on the validity period of the prize – see individual prize draw for details), a redraw will be conducted and the prize will be awarded to an alternative winner.
12. Freebies - successful winners’ details will be passed onto the prize supplier for the administration of the prize draw only. Discounts – names will be passed to the supplier only for the purposes of administration of the discount.
13. Where there is any inconsistency between these General Terms and Conditions and the specific terms for a particular prize, the specific terms will override these General Terms.
14. Freebies - the winners’ names and counties are available 28 days after closing date. Please email email@example.com with ‘Name of draw - results’ in the title.
15. The Eleanor Rose Foundation reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the promotions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid any disappointment.
16. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, and by applying you agree to accept and be bound by them.
17. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
18. The promoter is The Eleanor Rose Foundation, Ground Floor Flat, 68 Sudbourne Road SW2 5AH.